Thank you for visiting my website to take advantage of this complimentary hypnotic download to help achieve a good night's restful sleep.
The recording is best listened to through headphones.
Please note, this is a hypnotherapy recording, and the only people it is not suitable for are those with serious mental health issues, such as Schizophrenia and Clinical Depression.
Download the recording by clicking the button below.
Listen to the recording on your phone or tablet whilst relaxing or before sleep.
In addition to listening to the recording once a day, I would highly recommend incorporating the following strategies into your daily life to maximise the benefit.
1. Limit news intake and avoid your mobiles and tablets for at least an hour before bed. Apart from listening to this download, of course!
2. Have structure to your day. Wake, exercise, eat and sleep at similar times each day.
3. Focus on your breathing. Think about resting rather than sleeping. Follow your breathing by silently whispering "in" and "out" to induce sleep.
4. Learn to relax. Relaxation can switch off the stress response, physically and mentally. Find something that works for you - mindfulness meditation, progressive muscle relaxation, deep breathing or a long hot bath.
5. If you can't sleep - get out of bed. Your bed should not be a battleground.
Try to enjoy the sensation of resting instead, or repeat your nightly routine again.